On a hunt for cold, refreshing drink recipes for summers? This orange tea punch tastes amazing & is sure quench your thirst.
This drink has sweet citrusy flavor with just a hint of tea in the background. I’ve used Darjeeling tea leaves to prepare this drink. But actually white tea is best for making ice tea..
But if you don’t have white tea then you can also prepare ice tea with Darjeeling or Black tea. But remember do not infuse this Darjeeling or black tea for more than 15 minute or so otherwise your drink will become too strong
Now let’s see how I’ve prepared this Orange Tea Puunch
Ingredients Required:- (Serves 6 glasses)
- Water – 1 cup
- Orange juice – 2 cups
- Ginger crushed – 1″
- Juice of half lemon
- Mint chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Crushed Black Pepper – 1/6 tsp
- Sugar – 4 tbsp.
- Tea leaves – 1 tsp (white tea or darjeeling tea)
- Some ice cubes
- Strawberry Crush – 6tsp (optional)
- Drinking Soda – 3 cup
- Boil water with crushed ginger, 1tbsp mint leaves & sugar.
- Add tea leaves to this mixture & leave to cool. Strain it .
- Add orange juice, 1tbsp chopped mint leaves, lemon juice and black pepper in black tea.
- Put 1 tsp of strawberry crush per glass. This step is optional, as I like different color layers in my drink that’s why I added it.
- Now put some ice in each glass. Pour some tangy tea over ice. Fill up to half glass.
- Fill remaining glass with soda or chilled water.
- Garnish with mint, lemon or cherry.