With just 3 ingredients required,that’s mawa, boora sugar and til(sesame seeds), these laddu taste so good :).. This recipe is again from my grandma’s recipe box. She used to prepare these laddus especially in winters as sesame seeds offer a variety of benefits.
Sesame seeds are source of copper, manganese, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B1 & dietary fiber. There are different variety of white sesame seeds available in market, some taste bitter. So use the best quality ones without bitterness.
So its healthy, tasty, & so easy to make. What else do you wish for.
Sometimes simple things make the most room in our heart ❤ haina.. 🙂
It takes max to max 45 minutes to prepare these laddus, plus it can be stored up to months.. After every meal these are the one’s that used to settle down my sweet cravings.
Now let’s see how to prepare these til aka sesame seeds laddus 🙂
- Til / White sesame seeds – ½ kg
- Tagar or boora sugar – ½ kg
- Mawa/ khoya or thickened milk – 750 gm
- Cashew nuts, Raisin (optional)
How to prepare:-
- Heat a broad pan, add sesame seeds and dry roast on a slow flame for 4-5 minutes stirring continuously. Sesame seed pop up and change colour. Keep aside.
- Now roast khoya/ mawa in the pan for few minutes by stirring continuously until the khoya become crumbly and lumpy.
- Now in a grinder mixture add roasted sesame seeds, and grind to a fine powder.
- Add this sesame seeds powder in the roasted khoya pan and mix well.
- Also add boora sugar into this mixture. Mix very well.
- Now if you want, add some roughly chopped cashew nuts and raisins into this mixture and mix well .
- Now take some portion of laddu mixture in your palms and begin to shape into laddus.
- Use entire mixture to make such laddu. Store in an air tight container.